Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nails of the Day - NOTD

Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M in Papaya
To go to the Boots website click here



Although I’ve told myself time and time again that I’m not to buy any more nail polishes, but when the Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints were released by Barry M, I just couldn’t resist! 

I have been wearing this nail polish literally all summer. Mine is in the shade Papaya and it’s a kind of peachy, corally yet orangey kind of colour. I really can’t describe it but I absolutely love it! I just think it’s the most perfect summer colour and I know summers over but it can be just as wearable in the fall and winter months as well. It has a really strange consistency because it’s so thick and some friends had told me that it was quite hard to apply but I completely disagree! I think that it’s easy to apply because it’s so thick and because it’s so thick it doesn’t chip for a very long time. I wore this polish when I went on holiday for 10 days and it only just started to chip on the 8th day which is absolutely amazing, for saying I didn’t apply a top coat. I also found that it complements a tan very nicely! ;) And the best part is that it was only £3.99! They are so inexpensive and really good for their price, really happy! (but then again no Barry M nail polish has ever disappointed me!)

The only thing that I would change about this polish is the brush. I would prefer it to be more fanned like the Rimmel polishes as those brushes are absolutely amazing because they cover your whole nail and just apply really quickly and easily. But apart from that I would say that this nail polish is pretty much perfect!




Have you ever tried one of these polishes? 
What is your favourite summer nail polish? 
Comment down below I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment